Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pizza Crescents!

"my awesome beautiful girlfriend Kimberly Anne made the best food ever tonight."

That was my boyfriends Facebook status last night! (Thank you baby!) I personally think that it's not my BEST (Bacon Wrapped Apple Sweet and Sour Chicken takes the title for best food I have ever made) but, dinner in my home last night was clearly a huge success! I am always looking for new family favourites,  I had found a recipe minutes before going to the grocery store, quickly wrote a list and rushed out the door. My list sat at home, on the counter. I was so bummed when I realised I had forgotten it, but I was pretty sure I could remember the few ingredients. 



  • Brick of Cheese
  • Ricotta Cheese
  • Mushrooms
  • Peperoni (I grabbed a bag)

    The final ingredient was the one I made a mistake with, I was supposed to grab Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, instead I grabbed the Crescent rolls, and in all honesty at this point was so happy I left my list at home!
  • 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls.

*PREHEAT OVEN TO 375*

I did all my prep work first, chopped mushrooms, sliced cheese, opened the pepperonis. Use whatever pizza related toppings you want! I added Ricotta cheese to mine! 
With the Crescents, there are 8 in each tube. I opened a tube at a time! I basically set up an assembly line for this. 



 While these bad boys were baking in the oven, I put together melted butter, fresh garlic chopped, and Italian seasoning.  I brushed over my crescents when they came out of the oven for added yumminess! 

                                                  



Pizza Sauce For Dipping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment