Saturday 2 March 2013

Fruit Explosion Smothie!


As I have stated in previous a post, I really enjoy trying new things in my kitchen! The same applies to my blender! I have a personal blender, the lid opens for me to either drink directly from the piece I blended in, or it can come right off for me too pour out the contents. I reallllllly  need to invest in a full sized blender (any suggestions?!) I love having my personal blender, but it's a pain having to make multiple smoothies! Here is what I used to create this healthy, tasty drink!


  • 1 Orange
  • A handful of Green Grapes
  • a handful of Red Grapes
  • 1 portion Blueberry yogurt
  • 1 portion Peach yogurt 
  • Ice

    I threw them all in the blender, hit the button, and now have a fruity blend!
    Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment